Ways to Fundraise
In need of some inspiration? Why not:
- Organise a vintage afternoon tea
- Go skydiving
- Get some exercise with a sponsored walk, swim or run
- Involve the children with a sponsored toddle, fancy dress party or face painting
- Use your home for a coffee morning, summer barbecue, pizza night… there’s always something you can do with food!
- Set up a charity car wash
- Invite people to enter a fundraising Bake Off
- Recycle those clothes that don’t fit any more with a bring and buy quality clothing sale
- Hold a board game tournament
- Make some music with carol singing or a summer concert
- Are you creative? Why not make and sell Christmas ornaments, birthday cards etc?
- Use your skills. Could you hold a cooking or flower arranging class? Or demonstrate basic car maintenance?
- Take a leaf out of the Scouts’ book and offer to do a friend’s washing up or gardening for a week
- Have a ‘go to work in your pjs’ day or wear wacky hats to the office